Microsoft’s CCleaner-like PC Manager for Microsoft Windows 11 is now broadly obtainable through the Store.
Microsoft has by no means been a fan of third-party PC cleaner instruments like CCleaner and was testing their model of an identical software program. As first noticed by Microsoft Windows Latest, the PC Manager app is now broadly obtainable for more areas and customers through the Microsoft Store after its launch in January 2024.
Microsoft PC Manager app is the brainchild of the Microsoft China division, which was not a shock as a result of the primary model was obtainable in Mandarin, and the web site was additionally in the identical language. But now, it’s obtainable within the US and different areas through the Microsoft Store, and you need to use it in each Microsoft Windows 10 and 11.
Third-party PC cleaner instruments have but to get any appreciation from Microsoft. It even labeled them as dangerous as a result of they might by chance delete essential registry information within the title of cleansing up junk. It even branded CCleaner as a doubtlessly undesirable program (PUP) in 2020. Ironically, CCleaner remains to be obtainable on the Microsoft Store.
Hand-on With Microsoft PC Manager
Microsoft PC Manager combines the ability of built-in Microsoft Windows instruments and introduces a number of more to make it an entire package deal. The latest model packs a floating toolbar, which you’ll be able to entry immediately to spice up your PC or launch different instruments. Here are a number of instruments and what they do:
- PC Boost: It closes pointless processes and deletes the momentary file in your PC. There’s additionally a Smart Boost choice, which turns into lively when RAM utilization shoots up or the momentary information develop larger than 1 GB.
- Deep Cleanup: It detects outdated Microsoft Windows updatess information, recycle bin contents, internet cache, and utility cache. You can choose what to take away or keep.
- Process: An in-app view of all of the working processes in your PC. You can finish any course of inside the app as an alternative of opening Task Manager.
- Startup: You can handle all of the apps that launch on startup. Similar to the Process characteristic, it lowered the hassle of using Task Manager to take action.
- Large Files: Easily discover all the massive information on any drive with out manually scouring the File Explorer.
Similarly, there are a number of different instruments like Taskabr Repair to revive it to its unique state and Restore default apps to revert all of the default app preferences. However, the solutions compel you to make use of Microsoft apps like Edge.
Microsoft PC Manager is free to make use of, can mix in with the system theme, and has plenty of helpful instruments that gained’t delete your system information. We don’t see any hurt in using it, particularly when CCleaner has earned a foul status previously, and its free model doesn’t have all its options.
If you continue to can’t discover it in your area, you possibly can obtain the app from our Discord server.
Check out more article on Microsoft Windows 11 , Microsoft Windows 10