How do I Get Copilot Pro.
Copilot is right here and accessible for customers with a Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscription within the type of Copilot Pro. But getting immediate entry to it, even after you pay the hefty $20 per consumer monthly, isn’t all that easy. If you’re seeking to get the facility of AI proper into your Office apps, right here’s what you should know.
How do I get Copilot Pro
With Copilot Pro, customers can leverage AI to generate drafts, and descriptions, summarize emails, create shows, generate DALL.E 3 images, entry GPT-4 on precedence, and a complete lot more. But earlier than you get Copilot Pro, you will have to make sure the next.
Before buying Copilot Pro, be sure you have a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription. Note that you simply can’t bundle Copilot Pro with Microsoft 365 in the identical transaction. You’ll have to buy them individually.
If you have already got a Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription, merely use the identical Microsoft account to get a Copilot Pro subscription using the steps given under.
Step 1: Purchase Copilot Pro
- Go to Microsoft’s Copilot Pro web page and click on on Get Copilot Pro.
- Log in to your Microsoft account should you haven’t already. Make positive it’s the identical account with a Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Choose your fee methodology and click on Next.
- Once the fee is made, click on on Get began.
- You will probably be redirected to Copilot Pro for the net.
Step 2: Update Microsoft 365 License
To get Copilot Pro in your put in Microsoft 365 apps, observe the steps given under:
- Open any Microsoft 365 app, resembling Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or OneNote.
- Click on File within the prime left nook.
- Select Account within the backside left nook.
- Under your Microsoft 365 subscription particulars, click on on Update License.
- Click on Sign in.
- Enter your login particulars.
- Once the license is up to date, restart the app.
- And voila! Copilot Pro will turn into accessible to you in your Microsoft 365 apps.
Step 3: Start using Copilot Pro
Once Copilot Pro is bought and activated, you’ll discover it in Microsoft Word, Excel (preview), PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
When you open a brand new file, you will note the Copilot overlay able to get you began. You may even see the ‘Copilot’ icon in the primary toolbar. Clicking on it can open up a facet panel the place you may work together with Copilot.
The similar may even be accessible to you on Microsoft 365 for the net.
Although Copilot is offered for iOS and Android, it’s only accessible as a chatbot. Support for its full capabilities will arrive additional down the road.
Let’s think about just a few generally requested questions on getting Copilot Pro.
Which Microsoft 365 apps have Copilot Pro?
Copilot Pro is at present accessible for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. Copilot Pro for Excel is at present in preview, which means it solely works on Excel for the net.
Where is Copilot Pro accessible?
Copilot is offered in Austria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, France, the United Kingdom, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, and the United States.
Individuals who’ve shared a Microsoft 365 Family subscription might want to get Copilot Pro for every particular person individually.
Can’t discover the Copilot icon even after buy?
Once you buy Copilot Pro, be certain to restart your apps. Alternatively, go to File > Account > Update License. This will pressure Microsoft 365 to hook up with its servers and update the modifications.
We hope you had been capable of get Copilot Pro in your Microsoft 365 apps. Take Copilot for a spin, get inventive, improve your productiveness, and use the facility of AI to simplify your day-to-day duties. Until next time!
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News