Notion Not Working Or Loading? Here’s How To Fix It.
Notion is undoubtedly a fantastic app for managing tasks and boosting productiveness.
However, it doesn’t all the time work completely. The main downside individuals have confronted whereas using it’s the server down problem which could be very uncommon. Also, the app generally fails to load or open.
While restarting the app isn’t a silver bullet, it could possibly resolve most typical issues. On the opposite hand, it doesn’t work each time for each type of problem.
So, with out additional delay, let’s get into the article to search out numerous different options that may remedy your issues.
How to Fix Notion Not Working or Loading?
Whether you might be using Notion on a cell app or from a browser, we now have you lined. You can strive numerous options and even skip on to the one which most accurately fits your problem.
Check if the Notion Server Is down
The Notion workforce tries their best to stick with it and operating always. However, it could possibly generally undergo from outages, and a few companies can develop into inoperational.
While you’ll be able to’t do something besides look ahead to Notion to develop into purposeful once more, you’ll be able to examine their standing web site. The web site lists all of the companies affected and once they would possibly get resolved.
Check Your Network Connection
The Notion app doesn’t work effectively offline. You can solely edit or learn the preloaded pages earlier than you might be disconnected from the Internet.
So, that you must be continuously linked to the Internet. Otherwise, you’ll be able to see a clean web page whenever you open the Notion app.
On the opposite hand, you possibly can be experiencing network connection issues. To resolve network-related points, you’ll be able to reset the network settings.
Update the App
Notion checks for updates and installs them mechanically everytime you launch it. However, you need to use the keyboard shortcuts beneath to drive an update.
- For Windows: Ctrl + R
- For Mac : Cmd + R
After urgent the shortcut, Notion will refresh and set up any obtainable updates mechanically.
On the opposite hand, if you’re using its app model, you’ll be able to examine for obtainable updates and set up it as follows.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon within the prime proper nook and choose the Manage apps and device choice.
- Now, beneath the Manage tab, faucet on Updates obtainable.
- Select Notion from the record of apps.
- Next, faucet on Update.
- Wait for the update to complete.
- Open the app and examine if it really works.
- Open the App Store and faucet in your profile icon on the prime proper nook.
- Then, choose the Notion app and faucet on Update.
- Wait for the update to finish.
- Check if the app points have been resolved.
Clear the Cache
Although cache and cookies assist to hurry up shopping, they’ll generally trigger browser-related points. So, in the event you can’t log in to Notion using a browser, you’ll be able to clear the cache to resolve your points.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click the three vertical dots within the prime proper nook and choose Settings.
- Now, go to the Privacy & Security tab, and click on Clear shopping knowledge from the precise pane.
- Next, examine the “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached image and files” checkboxes. Also, set the Time vary to All time.
- Click the Clear knowledge button.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click the padlock icon on the url bar.
- Now, click on on Clear cookies and web site knowledge.
- Next, click on Remove to verify.
- Launch the Safari browser.
- Click Safari next to the Apple icon and choose Preferences.
- Then, beneath the Privacy tab, click on the Manage web site knowledge button.
- Next, choose Notion from the record and click on the Remove all button on the backside.
Note: Performing the above actions will log you out of all of the at the moment signed-in accounts.
Reinstall the App
Whether you utilize a desktop app or a cell app, reinstalling can repair your points. Here’s how to reinstall it for every device.
- Press the Windows + R key and kind management to open the management panel.
- Now, click on Uninstall a program beneath Programs.
- Next, choose the Notion app from the record and click on the Uninstall button that seems on the prime bar.
- Follow the on-screen directions and full the uninstall course of.
After the uninstall course of, obtain the most recent model of Notion from its official web site. Check if the app has any points after set up.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap in your profile icon on the prime proper nook and choose the Manage apps and device choice.
- Under the Manage tab, faucet the checkbox next to the Notion app.
- Now, faucet the bin icon on the highest proper nook.
- Next, faucet Uninstall.
- Then, obtain it from the Play Store search bar app.
- Login into the app and examine in case your issues have been resolved.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News