How To Restart Discord?.
Restarting Discord can rapidly resolve widespread points like a black display screen, pixelated or blurry texts, app freezes, and notification glitches.
With about 4 billions of server dialog minutes every day, the need to reboot the app arises incessantly.
This article will information you thru easy steps to restart Discord on Desktop, Mobile, and Web platforms.
Restart Discord on Windows
Using the Close (X) Button
The quickest and best option to restart the Discord app is by closing the app using the X button and opening it once more.
However, earlier than you do that, it’s essential to disable the Minimize Tray from settings. Otherwise, the Close button will solely reduce the app and never truly shut it.
- On Disocrd, click on on the User Settings on the backside.
- Scroll down and faucet on Window Settings.
- Make certain Minimize to Tray is Off.
- Now, click on the X button to finish the app. Relaunch once more.
From System Tray
- Go to System Tray and discover Discord.
- Right-click on Discord and Select Quit Discord.
- Reopen the Discord app.
From Task Manager
You can use this technique in case your Discord app is freezing or not responding.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc collectively to open the Task Manager window.
- Select the Discord app from the lists and click on on End Task.
- Launch Discord once more.
Deleting App Data and Local Data
If Discord crashes and also you’re unable to restart the app, you might reset it by deleting the App Data and Local Data. Remember, to carry out this, it’s essential to shut the operating Discord app.
NOTE: Deleting the Discord folder from App Data and Local Data will take away all knowledge. So, proceed with warning.
- Enter Windows + R to open the Run.
%appdata%and hit the OK button.
- Right-click on the Discord folder and press Delete.
- Again, open Run by getting into Windows + R.
%localappdata%and click on OK.
- Find the Discord folder and right-click on it. Press the Delete possibility.
- Open Discord once more.
Restart Discord on Mac
- Click on Apple Menu > Force Quit.
- Select the Discord App and faucet on Force Quit.
- Again, choose Force Quit to verify it.
- Relaunch Discord App.
Restart Discord on Mobile
To restart the Discord app on each iOS and Android, drag Discord from the underside of the display screen to the center. Swipe up and Release to shut the app. You can reopen the Discord app.
Alternatively, for Android customers, you may as well Force Stop the appliance from Settings. Go to Settings and discover Apps. Locate Discord app and open it. Tap the Force cease possibility. Click OK on the affirmation pop-up.
Once it’s closed, open the app once more.
Restart Discord on Web Browser
If you might be using Discord within the internet browser,
- Right-click on the Web browser’s tab and click on Task Manager.
- Select Discord and hit End Process.
- Open the Discord tab once more.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News