iOS 17.3 Update for iPhone Available to Download Now.
iOS 17.3 for iPhone has been launched by Apple, together with iPadOS 17.3 for iPad. The software program updates embody some minor new options, in addition to safety enhancements and bug fixes, and are due to this fact beneficial for all iPhone and iPad customers to put in onto their units.
The most notable new characteristic to reach with iOS 17.3 is Stolen Device Protection, which goals to make it tougher to entry your device by requiring Face ID or Touch ID to make sure modifications, even whether it is stolen by somebody who is aware of the device password. Additionally, Apple has added a brand new Black Unity wallpaper of doodled blooming flowers on a black background to honor Black tradition for Black History Month. There’s additionally now a capability to share Music playlists with mates. The full launch notes for iOS 17.3 are additional beneath.
Separately, Apple has additionally launched macOS Sonoma 14.3 for Mac, together with updates to Apple Watch with watchOS 10.3, tvOS 17.3 for Apple TV, and HomePod.
How to Download & Install iOS 17.3 / iPadOS 17.3 Updates
Before beginning any system software program update, you must at all times backup iPhone or iPad to iCloud. Beyond that, putting in updates is straightforward:
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad
- Go to “General”
- Select “Software Update”
- Choose to “Update Now” for iOS 17.3 / iPadOS 17.3 software program update
The iPhone or iPad will set up the update and restart to finish set up.
Over-the-air updates like this are the quickest and best option to set up updates, however technically you’ll be able to join an iPhone or iPad to a Mac or PC to put in updates there as nicely.
Advanced customers also can carry out software program updates through the use of IPSW information, that are firmware information for particular units and software program releases, however that’s thought of a more superior course of and is totally pointless for almost all of customers to hassle indulging in.
iOS 17.3 IPSW Download Links
iPadOS 17.3 IPSW Download Links
iOS 17.3 Release Notes
Release notes for iOS 17.3 are as follows:
Stolen Device Protection
– Stolen Device Protection will increase safety of iPhone and Apple ID by requiring Face ID or Touch ID with no passcode fallback to carry out sure actions
– Security Delay requires Face ID or Touch ID, an hour wait, after which a further profitable biometric authentication earlier than delicate operations like altering device passcode or Apple ID password could be carried out
– New Unity wallpaper honors Black historical past and tradition in celebration of Black History Month
– Collaborate on playlists permits you to invite mates to affix your playlist and everybody can add, reorder, and take away songs
– Emoji reactions could be added to any observe in a collaborative playlist
This update additionally consists of the next enhancements:
– AirPlay resort assist allows you to stream content material on to the TV in your room in choose lodges
– AppleCare & Warranty in Settings exhibits your protection for all units signed in along with your Apple ID
– Crash detection optimizations (all iPhone 14 and iPhone 15 fashions)
Separately, software program updates can be found for Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV, as macOS Sonoma 14.3, watchOS 10.3, and tvOS 17.3, every out there by way of their respective software program update mechanisms.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News