Blurry Wallpaper on iOS 17? Here’s the Fix! (4 Ways).
Users have been complaining about blurry wallpapers on iOS 17. While inventory wallpapers look okay, using a customized image causes the background or your entire image to be blurry.
If you’re experiencing the identical factor, we bought you coated.
In this information, I’ll present you some workarounds to get a pleasant and clear wallpaper in your iPhone.
Before Anything: Check the Image You’re Using
While blurry wallpapers are a confirmed problem on iOS 17, it’s a good suggestion to examine whether or not what you’re experiencing is an precise bug.
Go to your gallery and examine the image you’re attempting to set as wallpaper to make sure that it’s not blurry.
1. Use the Correct Wallpaper Size
If you desire a perfect-fit wallpaper, you might want to resize the image you need to use to the particular format your iPhone makes use of.
You can try this information to know the wallpaper dimension that matches your iPhone.
With a perfect-fit wallpaper, you don’t must zoom in/out the image, which triggers the ”blurry high part” problem.
For iPhone 15 and 15 Pro fashions, the wallpaper decision is 1290 x 2796 pixels.
2. Use Plain Colors
While ready for Apple to launch an official repair, I counsel using plain colours or images with fewer particulars as wallpaper.
This approach, you gained’t discover the blur impact that’s being utilized to the wallpaper.
3. Use the Photos App
One person instructed using the Photos app to set a customized wallpaper in your iPhone. This was additionally tagged useful by many customers, so I counsel attempting it for your self.
Here’s what you might want to do:
- Open the Photos app and discover the image you need to use.
- Now, faucet on Edit.
- Tap the Crop icon.
- Select the Standard Preset possibility.
- Choose Wallpaper and regulate the image.
- Save the modifications.
Try setting the image as wallpaper once more to examine if the highest portion continues to be blurry.
4. Update Your iPhone
Apple might have launched an update to patch the blurry wallpaper problem on iOS 17.
Check if there can be found software program updates to your iPhone and set up them to repair bugs and errors.
Follow the steps under to update your iPhone:
- Open Settings in your iPhone.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- If there’s a brand new iOS model out there, faucet Download and Install.
- Once the brand new software program is prepared, comply with the prompts to put in the update.
- Your device can restart a number of instances whereas putting in the update.
- Ensure your iPhone has at the least 50% battery earlier than putting in updates. It’s best to maintain your device plugged into the wall charger to keep away from interruptions.
- Allow at the least quarter-hour for the update to put in, particularly if it’s a serious update (iOS 15 to iOS 16).
To keep away from lacking future updates, allow automated updates in your iPhone:
- Open Settings in your iPhone.
- Go to General > Software Update > Automatic Updates.
- Enable Download iOS Updates and Install iOS Updates.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News