How do I Cancel Copilot Pro Subscription.
Copilot Pro is a good addition to Microsoft 365’s suite of apps. But it’s not for everybody, nor would everybody be comfy with its hefty $20 monthly price ticket. If you’ve taken Copilot Pro for a spin however don’t wish to retain your subscription any longer, right here’s how one can cancel your subscription and, should you hurry, would possibly even get a full refund.
How do I cancel your Copilot Pro subscription
Follow the steps given under to cancel your Copilot Pro subscription:
- Visit Microsoft.com and log in with the account you used to buy your Copilot Pro subscription.
- Click in your profile icon and choose My Microsoft account.
- Click on Services & subscriptions within the left pane.
- Scroll down till you get to Microsoft Copilot Pro. Here, click on on Manage.
Note: If you see ‘Turn on recurring billing’ right here, your subscription will mechanically expire after the date talked about. You gained’t need to do the rest.
- Click on Cancel subscription.
- Select Don’t cost me on (Date) and click on on Cancel subscription.
- If you’re cancelling inside the refund window, you’ll have the ability to choose the choice to Cancel instantly and get a refund.
- Once the subscription is cancelled, you’ll obtain the “successfully cancelled your Microsoft Copilot Pro subscription” message.
Cancelling inside the Refund window
Depending in your area, and whenever you cancel your Copilot Pro subscription, you might be able to get a full refund. Refer to the next to see should you’re eligible:
- Cancel inside 14 days for a full refund – Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK.
- Cancel inside 7 days for a full refund – Australia, Brazil, India, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, USA.
- Cancel any time for a prorated refund – Canada and France.
We hope you had been capable of cancel your Copilot Pro subscription within the nick of time.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News