How To Download Pictures From Google Drive.
Google Drive is a free platform that provides 15 gigabytes of cloud storage to back up and add your photos, movies, and paperwork.
But, in some cases, it’s possible you’ll need to entry these recordsdata straight onto your units, particularly while you don’t have an web connection.
Thankfully, in Google Drive, you possibly can simply view and obtain photos. It additionally even lets you obtain a number of images suddenly.
So, with out additional ado, allow us to discover a number of the methods you possibly can obtain your Drive photos onto your units.
Download Pictures from Google Drive
Downloading photos out of your Google Drive is a reasonably easy course of. However, the steps would possibly differ relying in your units. So, let’s check out how one can obtain your photos in your PC and cell units.
Download Pictures from Google Drive to PC
Here is a step-by-step information on how one can obtain Google Drive photos to your PC.
- Launch your internet browser and open up Google Drive. Log in, if crucial.
- Locate the image you need to obtain.
- Navigate to the top-right nook and click on on the three-dotted icon.
- Select the Download choice.?
- Alternatively, it’s also possible to right-click on the image and choose the Download choice.
Download Pictures from Google Drive to Android
If you’re on an Android device, right here is how one can obtain photos from Google Drive.
- Open your Google Drive app.
- From the bottom-right nook, faucet on the Files choice.
- Navigate and find the images you need to obtain.
- Select the image, and faucet on the three-dotted icon.
- Click on the Download choice.
Download Pictures from Google Drive to iPhone
If you’re on an iPhone device, you won’t straight see the obtain choice in your Drive. However, there are nonetheless a couple of methods to avoid wasting images onto your device. To accomplish that,
- Open the Google Drive app in your device.
- Locate and choose the picture you need to obtain.
- Hold down and press on the image.
- From the pop-up field, click on on OK to avoid wasting the image to your gallery.
- Alternatively, you possibly can click on on the three-dotted icon and choose the Send a Copy choice.
- Scroll down and faucet on Save Image.
How do I obtain a number of photos from Google Drive?
Google Drive simply lets you obtain a number of images in your PC and Android units. Here are some steps you possibly can observe.
- Open your Drive and go to the folder that comprises your photos.
- Press and Hold down the Ctrl key and choose your images. If you’re on a Mac device, maintain down the Command key.
- After choosing your images, click on on the three-dotted icon.
- Select on Download.
- Likewise, it’s also possible to right-click on a particular picture and click on on the Download choice.
- Your a number of images will obtain as a Zip File.
- Locate and open the Zip file to entry all of your downloaded images.
- Open your Google Drive and log in.
- Switch to the Files tab and navigate to the folder you need to obtain.
- To choose a number of images, faucet and maintain on to a picture file.
- Now, choose the pictures you need to obtain.
- Navigate to the three-dotted icon on the top-right nook.
- Tap on the Download choice.
Can I Download Multiple Images on Google Drive via My iPhone?
Unfortunately, you don’t have the choice to obtain a number of photos on Google Drive via your iPhone units. Google has but to launch a characteristic that lets you save a number of photos. So, within the meantime, you’ll have to obtain the pictures individually.
Why can’t I Download Pictures From My Google Drive?
If you’re dealing with points with downloading your photos onto your units, there is likely to be a number of elements that is likely to be affecting your obtain course of.
One of the principle causes is when a person is signed in to a number of Google accounts on their device. So, a fast repair for that is to signal out from all of your different Google accounts. But, if the problem persists, you possibly can observe the beneath options.
Check Internet Connection
In many cases, images would possibly fail to obtain when you’ve got a poor or unstable web connection. To troubleshoot your web, attempt plugging out and re-plugging your web router.
You also can attempt switching to cell mobile knowledge or a steady web connection. If you’re nonetheless dealing with points together with your web, it’s best to contact your web service suppliers for additional help.
Use Incognito Mode
While you utilize an incognito mode window, it should log you out of all of your Google accounts. Sometimes, your add-ins and extension would possibly interrupt your obtain course of. With incognito mode, all of your add-ins and extensions may even be briefly disabled.
Clear Cookies and Caches
Cookies and caches assist enhance your person expertise by saving your passwords, previous searches, and more. But over time, these recordsdata can get corrupted and trigger points together with your app or browser. Here are some steps you possibly can observe to filter your caches.
On Google Chrome
- Navigate to the highest proper nook and click on on the three-dotted icon.
- Select the Settings choice.
- From the left panel, click on on Security and Privacy.
- Select the Clear searching knowledge.
- Under the Basic tab, verify the packing containers for Browsing History, cookies and different website knowledge, and Cached images and recordsdata.
- Finally, click on on the Clear Data button.
- Navigate to your Google Drive app.
- Tap and maintain onto the app icon.
- Select the App information choice.
- Now, faucet on Storage.
- Tap on the Clear Cache button.
If you’re on an iPhone device, there is no such thing as a built-in technique to filter your cache and cookie recordsdata. As a end result, you’ll have to reinstall your entire app.
Switch to a Different Browser
Sometimes, your default internet browser can have system or bug points. Try switching or putting in one other internet browser to your device. If this technique works, you would possibly need to update or reinstall your default internet browser.
In some cases, your Google Drive app would possibly include bugs and system errors on the present model. You can head over to your App/Google Play retailer and obtain the most recent model. If this nonetheless doesn’t repair the problem, attempt uninstalling and putting in the app once more.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News