How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook.
There is an virtually limitless stream of content material out there on Facebook; a lot in order that typically it’s arduous to discover a video that you just have been simply watching. Thankfully, each video you might have just lately watched on Facebook might be saved within the “Videos you’ve watched” part in your profile. Even should you’ve solely watched the video for just a few seconds, it’s going to nonetheless be added to this checklist. Facebook additionally offers the choice to clear your complete video watch historical past or delete a person video from the checklist.
This article will present you ways to view just lately watched movies on Facebook on completely different gadgets.
How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on Browser
Facebook has plenty of attention-grabbing video content material to supply to its customers. New movies pop up in your feed daily. If you want a video on Facebook, or if you want to observe it once more later, you possibly can add it to your saved movies. However, what occurs if you watch a video on Facebook however you neglect to put it aside? Once you refresh your Facebook feed, discovering one thing once more is usually a actual problem.
This doesn’t imply that the video you watched is misplaced ceaselessly. Every video you might have watched just lately (even prior to now few months) is saved within the “Videos you’ve watched” part in your Facebook profile. This part could be very helpful in conditions when you possibly can’t keep in mind who posted the video, and it saves you plenty of time you’d in any other case spend looking out.
If you wish to view just lately watched movies on Facebook, right here’s the way it’s completed on browser.
- Visit Facebook in your most well-liked browser.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Head over to your profile image within the top-right nook.
- Click on the three dots positioned beneath the Edit Profile button.
- Select Activity Log.
- Choose Logged Actions and Other Activity on the left sidebar.
- Proceed to the Videos you’ve watched choice.
All the movies you’ve just lately watched might be on the checklist. You may see precisely if you watched a video.
From this level, you might have the choice to delete a particular video from the checklist. To do that observe these steps:
- Click on the three dots on the suitable facet of the video
- Choose Delete.
- Clear your complete video watch historical past by clicking on that choice within the upper-right nook of the display.
The same choice to “Videos you’ve watched” on Facebook is “Videos you’ve searched for,” which is positioned straight beneath the primary choice on the left sidebar.
How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on an iOS Device
Many individuals completely use Facebook on their cell gadgets. You may view your just lately watched movies on the Facebook cell app. Here’s how you are able to do this in your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Facebook.
- Tap on the video icon on the highest menu.
- Find the Saved choice within the upper-right nook of the display.
- Select Watch History.
How to View Recently Watched Videos on Facebook on an Android Device
If you might have an Android device, right here’s how one can view just lately watched movies on the Facebook cell app.
- Open Facebook in your Android device.
- Tap on the three traces within the upper-right nook.
- Go to your profile by tapping on your title on the prime of the web page.
- Select the three dots beneath your profile image.
- Navigate to Activity log on the checklist of choices.
- Find Logged Actions and Other Activity.
- Tap on View Logged Actions on the checklist.
- Go to Filters after which Categories.
- Choose Videos you’ve watched.
That’s all there’s to it. Go right down to view all of the movies you might have just lately watched on Facebook.
Find All Your Long-Lost Watched Videos on Facebook
If you ever watch a humorous or attention-grabbing video on Facebook and by accident refresh your feed, don’t fear. It’s not misplaced ceaselessly. You can discover it within the “Videos you’ve watched” part on Facebook, or the “Watch History” tab on the cell app.
Have you ever tried to discover a video you’ve just lately watched on Facebook? Were you capable of finding it? What technique did you employ to do that? Leave a remark within the part beneath.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Facebook News, Open Facebook