How to Find Geographic Location of Apple Aerial Screen Savers (Mac & Apple TV).
The Aerial display savers on Mac and Apple TV are completely gorgeous, capturing excessive decision drone flybys of fantastic surroundings world wide, from dramatic cityscapes, surreal underwater scenes, a broad vary of landscapes, and even satellite tv for pc imagery of Earth itself. These scenes are so stunning that it’s pure to marvel the place they had been filmed, and what geographic location every Aerial display saver is displaying, so how do you determine the geographic location of the Apple display savers on Mac and Apple TV? Where are all the attractive Apple TV and Mac display savers filmed? It’s really fairly straightforward to search out out, although it differs for tvOS and MacOS.
Find Geographic Location of Mac Aerial Screen Saver
The easiest approach to discover the geographic location of any Aerial Screen Saver on the Mac is as follows:
- Go to the Apple menu and open “System Settings”
- Select “Screen Saver” from the sidebar checklist
- Scroll all the way down to find Landscape, Cityscape, Underwater, and Earth, and click on on “Show All” for every subsection, finding the display saver you want to establish the geographic location for
- The geographic location can be labeled immediately below the display saver, for instance “Hong Kong Harbor” or “Red Sea Coral from Above” or “Iceland Fjord”
Geographic info is a comparatively generally requested query by Mac customers who want to know the place the display savers had been filmed.
This is to not be confused with the placement within the Mac file system for the aerial display savers, which is clearly not about geographic location in any respect.
Find Geographic Location of Where Screen Saver Filmed on Apple TV
Apple TV makes it even simpler to establish the place the geographic filming location is of a specific Aerial Screen Saver, on Apple TV all it’s essential do is that this:
- When the Aerial Screen Saver you need to get details about is on display, flippantly faucet on the contact floor of the Apple TV distant
- You will see geographic location details about the place the display saver was filmed seem within the nook of the display
As you possibly can see on this instance, the screensaver instance was filmed within the Liwa Dune Fields in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Or Tatooine within the Outer Rim Territories, excuse this little joke for the Star Wars followers on the market).
Now you understand how to search out the geographic filming location of display savers proven on Mac or Apple TV, and it’s fairly straightforward proper? Enjoy these great display savers, and now much more that you already know the place they’re filmed, and maybe you may even plan a visit to go to one of many stunning websites in particular person!
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News, Apple Products