Calendar Not Syncing with Exchange on macOS Ventura.
Can’t determine why the Calendar app shouldn’t be syncing with Microsoft Exchange on macOS Ventura?
Mac customers are complaining a couple of bug with the Calendar app that forestalls them from viewing added occasions on Microsoft Exchange.
Based on the reviews, customers can see all added occasions using the Calendar app on their iPhones however not on their Macs.
This might be annoying because you’ll have to change units to test for upcoming conferences, schedules, and reminders.
To assist out, we’ve determined to make a information for fixing the Calendar if it’s not syncing with Microsoft Exchange on macOS Ventura.
Let’s get began!
1. Check Apple Servers.
Whenever you encounter syncing issues in your Mac, you need to all the time test the standing of Apple’s servers.
If there are ongoing points on Apple’s finish, on-line options in your Mac could act up.
To affirm this, head to Apple’s server standing web page and test if there are issues with iCloud or Mail.
Sadly, there’s nothing you are able to do if the issue is server-related. On the opposite hand, you may head to the subsequent answer if Apple’s servers are working.
2. Check Microsoft Servers.
If there aren’t any points with Apple’s servers, there’s an excellent probability that Microsoft is experiencing issues on their finish.
Head to Microsoft’s system standing web page to substantiate if there are outages.
Similar to Apple, issues with Microsoft’s servers can solely be addressed on their finish. If the servers are down, the one factor you are able to do is wait.
But if there aren’t any points with the servers, you may proceed to the subsequent step.
3. Restart Calendar.
One of the best issues you are able to do to deal with this downside is to drive restart the Calendar app.
This ought to immediate the app to fetch essentially the most up to date information out of your account, which ought to mirror the occasions you’ve added using Microsoft Exchange.
Check out the steps under to restart the Calendar app:
- On your keyboard, press Command + Space to open Spotlight Search.
- Look for Terminal and hit Return to open it.
- Inside the Terminal, copy the instructions under one after the other and hit Return after every command.
launchctl cease com.apple.CalendarAgent
launchctl begin com.apple.CalendarAgent
Once completed, open Calendar in your Mac to test if the issue is solved.
4. Re-Add Your Exchange Account.
Removing your Exchange account from the Calendar app and including it back afterward may resolve this downside.
This ought to refresh your consumer information and drive the Calendar app to update the data it presently has.
See the steps under to information you thru the method:
- Open Calendar in your Mac.
- Now, click on on the Calendar tab within the higher left nook of your display.
- Choose Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Internet Accounts on the aspect menu.
- Next, click on in your Microsoft Exchange account.
- Click on Delete Account.
- Confirm your motion by clicking OK within the dialog field.
After 2 to three minutes, add your Microsoft Exchange account and test if now you can view all of your occasions.
5. Enable Calendars Sync on Microsoft Exchange.
If the Calendar app shouldn’t be syncing with Microsoft Exchange, there’s an opportunity that the sync characteristic is disabled in your system desire.
To confirm this, comply with the steps under:
- First, click on on the Apple icon within the higher left nook of your display.
- After that, click on on System Settings.
- Access the Internet Accounts tab from the aspect menu.
- Find your Microsoft Exchange account and click on on it.
- Click on the toggle swap beside Calendars.
Once completed, restart the Calendars app and test if the issue is solved.
6. Restart Your Mac.
You can attempt restarting your Mac if you happen to nonetheless encounter sync issues with the Calendar app and Microsoft Exchange.
This ought to reload your system sources, resolving non permanent errors which will have occurred throughout use.
Restarting your Mac must also clear its reminiscence, flushing corrupted information out of your apps.
Here’s how one can restart your Mac:
- Click on the Apple brand within the higher left nook of your display.
- Now, select Restart from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm your motion by clicking Restart once more.
Go back to the Calendar app afterward to test if the issue is solved.
7. Update Your Mac.
If the Calendar app remains to be not syncing with Microsoft Exchange, we propose updating your Mac.
The model of macOS you’re using might need an underlying problem that causes issues with the calendar.
See the steps under to update your Mac:
- First, open the Apple Menu within the higher left nook of your display.
- Go to System Settings.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- If a brand new model is out there, click on on Update Now or Upgrade Now.
- Your Mac can restart a number of instances whereas putting in the update.
- The update progress bar may additionally look like caught. When this occurs, don’t do something. Software updates can take a number of minutes to finish.
Go back to the Calendar app after the update to test if the issue is solved.
That ends our information on how to repair the Calendar app if it’s not syncing with Microsoft Exchange on macOS Ventura.
If you could have questions, please drop a remark under, and we’ll do our greatest to reply them.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News, Apple Products