How To Turn Off Flash Notification.
The flash notification is primarily an accessibility setting for people with listening to disabilities. If you don’t just like the flash going off each time you obtain a message, flip off flash notifications.
To achieve this, merely head to the settings and toggle off the flash notification. Let’s see how you are able to do this on iPhone and Android gadgets.
Turn Off Flash Notification on iPhones
You can flip off flash notifications from Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual on iPhones. Here are the total steps to take action:
- Open the Settings utility.
- Tap on Accessibility and choose Audio/Visual.
- Scroll down and faucet on LED Flash For Alerts.
- Toggle off LED Flash For Alerts.
- If you need the flash notification to go off while you’re in silent mode, you’ll be able to toggle on Flash in Silent Mode.
- Exit Settings.
Turn Off Flash Notification on Android
You may also want to go to settings to show off flash notifications on Android. However, the steps will differ a little bit relying in your Android model and device producer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Accessibility > Advanced settings.
- Tap on Flash notification.
- Toggle off Camera flash notification.
- You may also toggle off Screen flash notification you probably have it enabled.
- If you’ll be able to’t discover the Flash notification setting in your device, seek for it within the search bar.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News