macOS Sonoma 14.2 Update Released with PDF Autofill, New Weather Widgets, and so on.
Apple has launched macOS Sonoma 14.2 as a software program update for Mac customers working the Sonoma working system. macOS Sonoma 14.2 features a few minor new options like the flexibility to make use of autofill with PDF recordsdata, new Weather widget choices, some minor additions to Messages like the flexibility so as to add stickers from the reactions contextual menu, Clock app can now run a number of timers, and more. The full launch notes for macOS Sonoma 14.2 are included under.
Separately, Apple has issued iOS 17.2 for iPhone, iPadOS 17.2 for iPad, watchOS 10.2 for Apple Watch, tvOS 17.2 for Apple TV, and iOS/iPadOS 16.7.3 updates to older iPhone and iPad fashions. Mac customers working Ventura or Monterey will discover macOS Ventura 13.6.3 and macOS Monterey 12.7.2 accessible as updates as an alternative of macOS Sonoma 14.2.
How to Download & Install MacOS Sonoma 14.2 Update
Mac customers working Sonoma will discover 14.2 as a software program update:
- From the Apple menu within the prime left nook, go to “System Settings”
- Select “General”
- Choose “Software Update”
- Click to to “Update Now” to put in the update for MacOS Sonoma 14.2
You might want to restart the Mac for set up to finish.
Where Can I Download the macOS Sonoma 14.2 Full Installer?
Now that macOS Sonoma 14.2 is is accessible, you may also obtain the whole installer which can be utilized on any Mac able to working Sonoma (or a number of Macs to update them with solely a single obtain). Additionally, Sonoma 14.2 IPSW recordsdata can be found which can be utilized to revive Apple Silicon Macs.
MacOS Sonoma 14.2 Release Notes
Release notes for macOS Sonoma 14.2 point out a number of small options and additions to the Mac system software program:
This update introduces enhanced Autofill for PDFs and enhancements to Messages and Weather. This launch additionally consists of different options, bug fixes, and safety updates to your Mac.
– Enhanced AutoFill identifies fields in PDFs and different forms enabling you to populate them with info similar to names and addresses out of your contacts
– Catch-up arrow enables you to simply soar to your first unread message in a dialog by clicking the arrow seen within the top-right nook
– Add sticker possibility within the context menu enables you to add a sticker on to a bubble
– Contact Key Verification offers computerized alerts and Contact Verification Codes to assist confirm individuals going through extraordinary digital threats are messaging solely with the individuals they intend
– Precipitation quantities allow you to keep on prime of rain and snow circumstances for a given day over the subsequent 10 days
– New widgets allow you to select from next-hour precipitation, day by day forecast, dawn and sundown instances, and present circumstances similar to Air Quality, Feels Like, and wind pace
– Wind map snapshot helps you shortly assess wind patterns and entry the animated wind map overlay to arrange for forecasted wind circumstances for the subsequent 24 hours
– Multiple timers allow you to run a number of timers concurrently and create a reputation for every timer
– Timer presets allow you to shortly begin a timer with a variety of preset choices
– Recents makes it straightforward to restart your not too long ago used timers
This update additionally consists of the next new options:
– Favorite Songs Playlist in Apple Music enables you to shortly get back to the songs you mark as favorites
– Use Listening History in Apple Music could be disabled in a Focus so music you take heed to doesn’t seem in Recently Played or affect your suggestions
– Shazam Music Recognition means that you can shortly determine songs enjoying on-line or round you, even when carrying AirPods
– New keyboard layouts present help for 7 extra Sámi languages
– Some options might not be accessible for all areas or on all Apple units.
For detailed details about the safety content material of this update, please go to: https://help.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Separately, software program updates can be found for macOS Ventura 13.6.3, macOS Monterey 12.7.2, iOS 17.2, iPadOS 17.2, iOS 16.7.3, iPadOS 16.7.3, watchOS 10.2, tvOS 17.2, and HomePod 17.2.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News