How To Resume Printing On HP Printer.
When you see a “Paused” standing within the print queue panel, it signifies the print job is paused—and you cannot print something additional. Sometimes, you may additionally get error messages like “Printer status is paused, cannot resume.”
The printer principally pauses the printing course of when the rollers get caught, and the papers cannot go by way of the paper path (known as paper jam). Whether you might have confronted an influence reduce or simply ran out of paper, it’s best to manually resume the printing course of to get it up and operating once more.
Check for Errors on LCD Panel
First, it’s best to verify if there are any error messages flashing within the show panel of your printer. For instance, if it exhibits an E4 error message, it signifies that there’s a paper jam on the printer. Or, should you see an E2 error message, it means that there’s a paper dimension mismatch error.
The printer pauses the printing when it encounters any such errors. Please verify the error message and act accordingly. You could consult with our different article on how to resolve the E4 error message on HP printers in case you encounter such an error message.
Use the Resume Button on Printer
Almost all HP printers at the moment include a Resume button of their button panel. You can merely press this button as soon as to renew the printing.
If you might have simply cleared the paper jams in your printer or ran out of paper through the printing course of and inserted papers later, you possibly can press this button to hold on together with your print jobs.
Note: The HP printers resume printing mechanically after an influence outage. In case it doesn’t resume the printing, it’s also possible to press the Resume button and begin printing immediately.
Uncheck the Pause Printing Option
When the printing is paused, you will note a “Paused status” next to the print jobs within the print queue. In such circumstances, you possibly can manually uncheck the “Pause printing” choice and resume printing.
- Press Windows and R keys collectively in your keyboard and kind
management printerswithin the textual content discipline. Then, hit the Enter key.
- In the brand new window, right-click the HP printer and faucet the See what’s printing choice.
- Click Printer menu on the menu bar and uncheck the Pause printing choice.
Restart Print Spooler
The spooler service carries out all of the printer-related operations in your PC. Sometimes, the service could crash as a consequence of a lot of print requests or a buffered print queue and pauses the printing. You can restart the service to verify if it solves the issue.
- Open Services in your PC.
- Locate Print Spooler and right-click over it.
- Choose Restart from the checklist of choices.
- Wait for some time until the restart course of completes and exit from the Services.
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
You may also run HP Print and Scan Doctor, an official troubleshooting app from HP that helps diagnose and repair points with HP printers. It will discover what brought on the printer to pause the printing course of and apply essential fixes.
- First, obtain the HP Print and Scan Doctor app from the official assist web site of HP.
- Run the applying in your pc.
- Click Start on the house display.
- Choose your HP printer.
- Click Next.
- The device will begin discovering points and repair them. Wait a couple of minutes until it completes the troubleshooting.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News