How to Make Ender Chest in Minecraft in 2022 (Easy Way).
The best sources in Minecraft are vital and scarce, particularly when you must journey round. Even with the perfect Minecraft armor enchantments, carrying all of your valuable objects can grow to be a deadly mistake. Luckily, you may repair all of that with a simple chest. If you understand how to make an Ender chest in Minecraft, you may go away the worry of shedding your objects behind. Moreover, it’s also the proper software to guard your objects on Minecraft survival servers. But such a strong block can’t have a simple recipe, proper? Well yeah, it’s not as simple as going to the Nether. So let’s discover out how one can craft an Ender chest in Minecraft.
How to Craft Ender Chest in Minecraft (2022)
We will first cowl the fundamental mechanics of the Ender chest, together with the situation the place it generates naturally. So use the desk beneath to skip to the Ender chest crafting recipe if that’s your major focus.
What Is an Ender Chest in Minecraft
An Ender chest might be probably the most modern storage block in Minecraft. Unlike different chests, Ender chests are solely linked to the person participant and might be accessed from any spot in a Minecraft world. You can place one Ender chest in your Minecraft home within the overworld and one other within the harmful Nether fortress, each of them will present a linked stock.
Moreover, since these chests are unique to the participant, different gamers can’t see or steal objects out of your Ender chests. The sport exhibits them the participant’s unique Ender chest stock once they open it.
In phrases of look, the Ender chest is darkish inexperienced in colour with a texture much like that of an Eye of Ender. It even has an Eye of Ender etched on its entrance. When opened, the stock of the Ender chest appears like a daily chest. It additionally options 27 merchandise slots. Unfortunately, not like common chests, you may’t increase its storage capability by inserting two Ender chests next to one another.
However, there’s an vital factor it is best to learn about Ender chests. And it’s the truth that your stock stays safe even when you destroy an Ender chest. You can entry it by making a brand new chest. This makes Ender Chest the final word storage possibility to your rarest objects.
Where to Find Ender Chest in Minecraft
Naturally, Ender chests solely spawn within the treasure room of End City buildings of the End dimension of Minecraft. To receive them, you first should discover a stronghold with an End portal in Minecraft for dimensional journey. Then, when you haven’t already, you’ll have to defeat the Ender dragon. Finally, in any case this work, you may discover the floating islands till you bump into an End City.
Not to neglect, you want a pickaxe with the Silk Touch enchantment to choose up a spot Ender chest. If mined with out an enchanted pickaxe, the Ender chest drops itself as 8 obsidian blocks, minus the Eye of Ender. Moreover, it drops nothing when you break it with out a pickaxe. So, you’re at a loss when you don’t convey an enchanted pickaxe to the End City.
Items Required to Make Ender Chest Recipe
You have to receive the next objects to craft an Ender chest in Minecraft:
How to Get Obsidian Blocks in Minecraft
Obsidian blocks type when water blocks and lava supply blocks collide. Furthermore, you want a diamond pickaxe to mine and decide them up. Alternatively, you may seize obsidian blocks from chests that spawn in Bastion Remnants, Nether Fortresses, Ruined portals (discovered in lots of speedrunning speeds linked above), and villages.
How to Get an Eye of Ender in Minecraft
While you may comply with our simple step-by-step information to make an Eye of Ender in Minecraft, now we have defined the method briefly proper right here:
1. First, go to the Nether dimension and kill the blaze hostile mob to acquire blaze rods.
2. Then, place the blaze rod on the crafting desk to show it into blaze powder.
3. Next, discover and kill some Endermen (or construct a farm) to farm XP and procure Ender pearls.
4. Finally, mix the Ender pearl with blaze energy on the crafting desk to acquire the Eye of Ender. It doesn’t have a strict crafting recipe, so you may place the 2 objects wherever within the crafting space. Then, switch the Ender Eye to your stock.
Minecraft Ender Chest: Crafting Recipe
With Obsidian blocks and Eye of the Ender in your stock, comply with the steps beneath to make an Ender chest in Minecraft:
1. First, open the crafting desk and place the Eye of Ender within the middle of the crafting space. It must be positioned within the second cell of the center row.
2. Then, place Obsidian blocks throughout the Eye of Ender, filling the remaining cells of the crafting space. And with that, your Ender chest recipe is full.
How to Use Ender Chest in Minecraft
Now that you’ve got an Ender chest in your stock, place it wherever you want, and use it to retailer valuables. Follow these steps beneath to discover ways to use an Ender chest:
1. First, place your newly crafted Ender chest on the bottom.
2. Then, right-click or use your secondary motion key to open the Ender chest. After opening it, place the vital instruments in its stock you need to have entry to at any time.
3. Then, use a silk-touch enchanted pickaxe to mine and decide up the Ender chest. All the objects in it is going to keep intact.
4. Then, journey to a spot in your Minecraft world the place you would possibly want your saved objects. From mining expeditions to boss fights, Ender chests are helpful in each state of affairs. Finally, place the Ender chest on the new spot and open it to get back and re-use all of the objects.
Minecraft Ender Chest FAQs
What occurs when you break an Ender chest with stuff in it?
The objects saved in an Ender chest are secure even when the chest will get destroyed. You solely have to create one other Ender chest to get them back.
Can you connect Ender chests to mobs?
You can equip donkeys, mules, and llamas with common chests however not with Ender chests. Moreover, you may’t even use them to craft boats with chests.
Can you employ Ender chests with Redstone?
Redstone Comparators, droppers, and hoppers don’t work together with the Ender chests. Even the Redstone pistons and sticky pistons can’t push or pull them. So, you can’t use the Ender chests in any Redstone machines.
Make and Use an Ender Chest in Minecraft
And similar to that, you will have unlocked the crafting recipe of the Ender chest in Minecraft. Now, whether or not you want to retailer your dragon egg after the massive combat or stash away all of your diamonds in Minecraft, that is the one software you want. However, it doesn’t assist when you die earlier than storing your merchandise within the chest. Fortunately, a brand new characteristic in Minecraft 1.19 gifted us an final repair for that. You merely have to craft the nonetheless underrated recovery compass, and it’ll enable you to shortly discover your final dying location. Having stated that, which is your most prized possession in Minecraft? Mine are the number of Minecraft mob heads. Share yours within the feedback beneath!