How to Fix Cannot Send Audio Messages Error on iPhone.
Constantly encountering the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone?
The voice message characteristic has made it to the default messages app on iPhone with the discharge of iOS 16. Unfortunately, it doesn’t come freed from bugs and glitches.
While the characteristic is fairly handy, particularly when you will have an excessive amount of to say however no vitality to sort, it may turn into fairly troublesome whenever you begin receiving the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone.
To cope with the problem by yourself, take the assistance of our detailed information. We’ve listed among the best fixes for the said downside.
So let’s start!
1. Switch to Wi-Fi.
If the voice message fails to ship even then, you would possibly wish to test your network connection. A secure network is required for audio messages to be delivered and acquired in your iPhone. So if you happen to’re using Cellular Data, switching to a Wi-Fi network would possibly do the job.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, launch the Settings app in your device.
- Then, faucet on Cellular.
- Turn off the toggle next to Cellular Data to disable it.
- After that, return to Settings and faucet on Wi-Fi.
- Now activate the toggle for Wi-Fi.
In case you’re already using Wi-Fi, test your web velocity. Contact your web service supplier if you happen to discover that your web velocity is slower than traditional.
2. Switch to 5GHz Frequency Band.
For people who personal a dual-band Wi-Fi router, switching to a 5GHz frequency band from a 2.4GHz frequency band would possibly have the ability to resolve the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone. Doing so, your web velocity will probably be considerably elevated.
In case it doesn’t work, your web service might be experiencing downtime, and also you’ll have to contact your supplier to have them repair the problem.
3. Restart the Messages App.
If you continue to encounter the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone, the subsequent primary step is to power shut the Messages app and relaunch it after a couple of minutes. This will refresh the app, eliminating any non permanent glitches which will stop messages from being delivered.
Follow the steps beneath to do it:
- For newer iPhone fashions, swipe up from the underside of the display screen and cease in the midst of it to open the App Switcher. For older iPhone fashions, press the Home button twice to launch the App Switcher.
- Swipe left and proper till you find the Messages app.
- Then, swipe up from the app’s preview to give up it.
- After that, launch the app once more from the house display screen.
Now, see if the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone is resolved or not.
4. Reactivate iMessages From Settings.
You may strive restarting iMessages out of your device settings to provide the default messaging service a contemporary begin. Your app information will obtain once more, presumably eradicating cache and hidden bugs inside the service.
- Go to the Settings app out of your iPhone.
- Next, faucet on Messages.
- Tap on the toggle next to iMessages to show off the service.
- Wait for a couple of moments earlier than reactivating the service by tapping on the identical toggle.
Once you’ve enabled the iMessages characteristic, additionally make sure that the right electronic mail and cellphone quantity are added within the ship and obtain part. Afterward, test if the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone is fastened. Otherwise, transfer to the subsequent methodology.
5. Restart Your Device.
Just as most bugs in purposes might be eliminated by restarting the apps, a couple of non permanent bugs in your device software program will also be eradicated by rebooting it. All non permanent information and cache are deleted this manner, restarting the purposes, providers, and options in your device.
To achieve this, comply with the steps beneath:
- For older iPhone fashions, press and maintain down the Home button and the Side button concurrently. For newer iPhone fashions, press and maintain down the Side button and both of the Volume buttons concurrently.
- Next, drag the slider throughout the display screen.
- After a couple of moments, press and maintain down the Side button till you see the Apple brand seem on the display screen.
This ought to clear up the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone.
6. Disable Sound Recognition.
While the Sound Recognition characteristic helps notify you of seems like a crying child, doorbell, siren, and many others., it might sometimes intervene with different audio-related providers in your device, leading to unknown errors.
Many customers have been in a position to resolve the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone by disabling the Sound Recognition characteristic. You could do the identical by following these steps:
- Open the Settings app in your device.
- Then, go to Accessibility.
- Tap on Sound Recognition below the Hearing part.
- Switch off the toggle next to Sound Recognition to disable it and test if you happen to’re in a position to ship audio messages in your iPhone.
7. Update Your iOS.
Since the problem is fairly widespread, Apple could launch an official worldwide repair for all its customers. For this, you’ll have to consistently search for a brand new iOS update. Immediately set up the most recent model at any time when it’s out there to update your Messages app and remove the bug inflicting the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone.
Here’s what it’s essential to do:
- First, go to Settings.
- Then, faucet on General.
- From there, choose Software Update.
- If there’s any update out there, faucet on Download and Install.
Keep in thoughts that updating your iOS requires ample battery and a robust web connection. So, hook up with a secure Wi-Fi network and cost your iPhone earlier than updating.
8. Send Voice Memos Instead.
In case you’ve been unsuccessful in resolving the Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone, you’ll be able to comply with this methodology as a workaround. Simply report your message within the Voice Memos app and share it together with your contacts through iMessage.
To achieve this, use the steps beneath:
- First, launch the Voice Memos app.
- Once the Voice Memos record seems, faucet on the recording you want to ship.
- Then, faucet on the three dots icon.
- From the pop-up choices that seem, choose Share.
- Next, select the contact you wish to share it with and faucet on Done.
This ends our information on how to repair Cannot ship audio messages error on iPhone. If you will have additional queries relating to this matter, use the feedback part beneath. We’ll get back to you very quickly.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News