How do I Open Websites Automatically with Automator.
In this publish, I’m going to point out you the way to open any web site (or web sites in bulk) robotically at any given time using Mac’s Automator.
Once that is arrange, your Mac’s default browser shall be launched robotically on the date and time given, and it’ll open the web sites you need. You may repeat this on any given date or weekly.
The instruments concerned in getting this to work embody:
- Automator app
- Calendar app
- Your default browser
- Launch Automator. Double-click Calendar Alarm.
- On the sidebar, Choose Internet, then double-click Get Specified URLs.
- Under the Address part, click on the Add button so as to add all URLs of internet sites you wish to be loaded. In this case, we are going to load apple.com and hongkiat.com.
- After including the web sites, double-click Display Web Pages, so it will get added to the appropriate panel.
- Click the Run button on the highest proper to verify the automation works.
- If every part appears okay, go to File > Save, then give the automation a reputation. We will name it Open web sites. Click Save.
- The Calendar app will then be loaded with the Open web sites occasion added on at this time’s date.
- Double-click the occasion, change its time to a minute later, and look ahead to the automation to run.
- If the automation runs efficiently, you’ll be able to then set the automation to run at any time or day you want.
Repeating the Automation
You can repeat the automation at any given time, day, or week you want. Here’s how to do it.
Double-click the occasion in Calendar, below repeat, choose the dropdown and choose how ceaselessly you need it to be repeated.
If you choose Repeat weekly, it can run on the identical day and time each week.
Delete the Automation
You can delete the automation when you don’t need it anymore. And it is best to, so you aren’t including pointless junk information to your system.
Here’s how to delete the automation file totally.
- Delete the occasion out of your Calendar app.
- Go to Macintosh HD > Users > your_username > Library > Workflows > Applications > Calendar, and transfer its .app to Bin.
Alternatively, you’ll be able to delete it from CleanMyMac X. Look for the app below Applications > Uninstaller.
Click right here to see more hidden options of CleanMyMac X.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News