How do I Find Your Apple Music Replay 2022.
Most music streaming providers launch a personalized year-in-review for his or her customers. Whether it’s Spotify Wrapped, and even the brand new YouTube Music year-in-review, there are positively numerous customers who take pleasure in trying out their listening habits all year long. This 12 months, there’s a redesigned Apple Music annual wrap up, and now you can try your favorite artists, time-listened, and more on your Apple Music account. So, right here’s how to define your Apple Music Replay for 2022.
Apple Music Replay: How do I Find Your Favourite Artists, Tracks, and More (2022)
Unlike opponents like Spotify, Apple Music doesn’t provide the Replay characteristic inside the Music app itself. Instead, you’ll have to test it out in your browser. Fortunately, you are able to do this both on a laptop computer/PC (Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, Linux, and so on), or in your smartphone. As at all times, you should utilize the desk of contents under to leap forward to the part for smartphones or computer systems.
Find Apple Music Replay on PC/Laptop
You can try your Apple Music stats for 2022 using your laptop computer or PC. Just comply with the steps under to entry your annual wrap up for Apple Music:
- Head over to the Apple Music Replay web site.
- If you’re not logged-in, sign up on the web site using your Apple ID password.
- Click on “Get Started”. You can now click on on “Play your highlight reel” to observe a fast overview of your Apple Music stats.
- You may scroll right down to view detailed 2022 stats for Apple Music. This contains issues like the whole minutes you’ve listened for, your most performed songs, albums, and more.
Find Apple Music Replay on iPhone/Android
If you need to try your Apple Music stats on a smartphone, you may simply comply with the steps under:
- In Chrome/Safari (or your most popular browser), head over to the Apple Music Replay web site.
- Log in together with your Apple ID and faucet on “Get Started”.
- Now, you may faucet on “Play your highlight reel” to observe a fast overview of your Apple Music stats.
- You may scroll right down to view an in depth Apple Music wrapped together with your favorite artists, songs and more.
Apple Music Replay FAQs
Q. How do I discover my most performed track on Apple Music?
You can use the Apple Music Replay web site to take a look at your prime 10 most performed songs. The web site even lists the variety of occasions you’ve performed them.
Q. Why isn’t my Apple Music Replay exhibiting up?
If Apple Music replay isn’t exhibiting up for you, it implies that you haven’t performed sufficient music in 2022. Since the service makes use of your playback historical past to seek out your prime songs, favorite artists, and more, it wants loads of playback information to serve the outcomes. If you haven’t performed sufficient music, the Replay web site will present a progress bar to point how far more music it is advisable to hearken to, to be able to get your outcomes.
Q. Does Apple Music Replay restart yearly?
Yes, Apple Music replay resets initially of the brand new 12 months. This means, yearly, you may see your prime songs, artists, and albums on Apple Music.
Check Out Your Apple Music Annual Wrap Up for 2022
Well, that’s how one can try your Apple Music Replay for 2022. Though the characteristic isn’t but natively accessible inside the Apple Music app, it’s good to know that Apple at the very least permits its customers to view their playback statistics on the browser. So, which songs have you ever been listening to on repeat this 12 months? Let us know within the feedback.
Check out more article on – How-To tutorial and latest highlights on – Technical News